- A registered nurse, licensed practical nurse or licensed vocational nurse licensed to practice as required by state regulations.
- Experience in direct patient care and assessments/observation of clinical conditions.
- Experience in recruiting, training and managing people in the healthcare field.
- Experience at a department head level in Assisted Living or a related industry.
- CPR certified and knowledge of basic first aid.
- Experience coordinating educational events.
- Must successfully complete the Atria Medication management training, and all Atria specified training programs.
- Must complete all state required training to maintain licensure or certification.
- Able to work flexible work hours due to demands of position.
- Position requires driving responsibilities (may use Company provided vehicle and/or personal vehicle).
- Must possess valid driver’s license.
- Must satisfactorily meet and be in compliance with Atria motor vehicle policy standards.
- Must have or be willing to get a COVID-19 vaccine, subject to legal requirements.
Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN, L.P.N., Licensed Vocational Nurse, LVN, Nurse, L.V.N., RN, Registered Nurse, Nurse, nursing, homecare, home care, healthcare, health care, seniors, senior living, retirement community, assisted living community, Director of Health and Wellness, Wellness Nurse, Director of Wellness, Heath Services Director, Assisted Living Coordinator, Healthcare Coordinator, Resident Care Manager, Assisted Living Director, RN Director, Director of Nurses, Geriatric Care Manager, Resident Services Director, Director of Staff Development, RN Manager, LPN Manager, Health and Wellness Director, Wellness Nurse Manager, Director of Healthcare Services, Resident Care Director, Director of Care, Director of Nursing, DON, Assistant Director of Nursing, ADON, Nurse Manager, Health Services Director, Nurse Director, RN Supervisor, Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Licensed Vocational Nurse, Resident Care Manager, L.P.N., R.N., L.V.N., Senior Care, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Senior Living, Retirement Community, Long term care, Compliance, Quality, LTC, CCRC, Care Center, Care plan, Assessments, Training, Resident, Communicate, Manage, Supervise