- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; one to two years related experience and/or training.
- Able to clearly present information through the spoken word. Can accurately communicate, providing the necessary level of detail even under stressful or demanding conditions. Ensures a positive attitude and team orientation is exhibited in verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Solid performance management skills, including the ability to communicate performance expectations, document performance conversations, coach and document performance issues and complete performance management expectations as guided by the company.
- Demonstrated ability to use independent judgment and discretion to make decisions designed to achieve company expectations and goals for the community.
- Able to operate standard office equipment.
- Ability to effectively utilize technology including use of computers, iPad/Tablet use, Word programming, internet access, email, and social media.
- Position requires driving responsibilities (may use Company provided vehicle and/or personal vehicle).
- Must possess valid driver’s license.
- Must satisfactorily meet and be in compliance with Atria motor vehicle policy standards.
- Must have or be willing to get a COVID-19 vaccine, subject to legal requirements.
Activity Director, activities, Recreation, Life Enrichment, Activities Director, Director of Activities, Director of Life Enrichment, Activity Specialist, Recreation Therapist, Recreation, Activities Coordinator, Programming Director, Director of Recreation, Life Enrichment, Reminiscence Director, Lifestyle Director, Recreation Therapy / Therapist, NCAP, Adult Education, Director of Resident Services, Fitness, Events, Outings, Life Enhancement, Adult Education, Activity Planner, Community Organizer, Events Planner, Coach, Event Coordinator, Program Director, Recreation Specialist, Director of Entertainment, Seniors, Geriatric, Assisted Living, Senior Living, Retirement, Development, Outings, Newsletter, Community, Drive, Plan, Culture, Arts, Entertainment, Music, Residents, Birthdays, Celebrate, Holidays